An English Learning Experience Reimagined: A specially-designed course for cabin attendants.
The recent partnerships between airlines has made it necessary to “reimagine” the role of and the way cabin attendants interact with passengers from a diverse range of countries and cultures.
At the English Tree we have invented a bespoke English course specifically to help flight attendants meet the new needs of their job.
30-week course of 90 minute lessons, adapted to suit your level.
There will be a constant focus on good fluency and pronunciation to help you to be understood and understand others, including topics such as:
- Presenting and chatting to people about yourself;
- Numbers, dates and times;
- Parts of an aircraft and airport vocabulary – on the ground, at the airport and on board;
- The pre-flight briefing;
- Different classes of air travel;
- On board announcements before and after take-off; during the flight; before and after landing.
- On board services – inflight entertainment, dining and duty free sales, use of electronic devices;
- Polite requests; explaining how something works;
- Offering a choice; money transactions on board;
- Understanding and dealing with passengers’ inflightneeds, for example including a consideration of the “Etihad Guest Charter”;
- Offering to help; apologizing and responding to and resolving problems;
- Talking about health situations; well-being on board;
- Special assistance on board;
- Disruptive and difficult passengers;
- Inflight emergencies;
- Checking things have been done; making recommendations;
- Interacting with guest and flight ambassadors;
- Crew debriefing;
- Going out and socializing, eating with friends and colleagues;
Minimum number of students required: 4 Cost: Euro 500 + IVA